They'll help you plan your new home
- Six ways to improve your home’s thermal efficiency
- How the wind rating for your home is calculated
- Concrete slabs have varying thermal efficiencies
- We'll help you develop your ideal site
- Your Home Project is Precisely Managed
- Landscaping to make an impression
- Collect home ideas that inspire you
- Let there be light
- Why Build with PAAL Kit Homes
- Not All Whites Are White
- The Magic Kitchen Triangle
- Find your perfect exterior colour scheme
- Your personalised home kit – just as you like it
- Paal provides home kits – and much more
- Paal is the best bushfire compliance partner
- Visit your local council first
- Ensure you build on a firm foundation
- Being wise with your house plans
- Commonly asked Home Questions
- Paal will help with your BASIX assessment
- What is Owner Building?
- Six facts you should know about kit homes
- DIY tips for building your kit home
- Learn how to become an owner builder
- Key questions to ask before choosing a kit home
- Some of the advantages of building a kit home
- Benefits of Steel Frame Kit Homes
- 10 Easy Steps to Building Your Own PAAL Kit Home
- Bushfire Flame Zone upgrade now available
- To Fully Appreciate Your New Home, You Must See it for Yourself
- Tips for Success When Building a Kit Home
- Options for Building a Kit Home
- Six Advantages of Steel Frame Kit Homes
- The NSW Owner-Builder Permit
- Four Things to Consider When Comparing Kit Homes
9 March 2015
If you are thinking of building in Victoria, South Australia or Tasmania, the qualified staff at Paal's Melbourne display home will help you choose and personalise your new kit home and guide you through the entire building process.
Michael Jennings and Robyn Cummins are both experienced at assisting customers to conceptualise their dream and translate that into practical steps from floor plan design through to completion.
"There's still a preconception of kit homes as small, low-quality boxes or as relocatable homes that arrive pre-erected on the back of a truck. Paal's kit homes are not affected by usual kit restrictions, as they are built on site in the traditional manner with the added advantage of owner builder suitability and the longevity of a hi-tensile steel frame," said Michael.
"Although Paal specialises in owner building/managing, many of our clients complete their home using the services of a qualified builder. If required, we can help source a reliable contractor."
After order, Paal's renowned customer service continues, with Michael often inspecting sites to gather information for plans and to provide advice. Michael, who has been in the building trade for 25 years, has 15 years experience in constructing Paal homes exclusively.
He said the Paal system is engineered to a very high standard, yet is unsurpassed in its simplicity. It has a precise system that integrates well-explained instructions in logical order for every aspect of the project, making it by far the best option available for owner builders.
"Paal owner builders get enormous satisfaction from building their own homes. They feel really proud and love to tell others about their achievement and savings. In fact, roughly a third of our clients are referred by personal recommendation from previous customers."
Robyn, who has been working at the Melbourne display since it opened six years ago, brings knowledge and experience from previous building and construction assignments, and now specialises in interior design and kitchen arrangement.
"People love the quality and style of our Paal homes, which are functional, spacious, and often much larger than expected. We use sensitive and thoughtful planning to create our designs, and endeavour to optimise the surrounding landscape to achieve an effect, both internally and externally, that blends with the environment. We also offer an extensive list of inclusions for consideration," she said.
"At the start of the process, Michael and I are happy to collaborate with prospective clients and spend time designing a home tailored to their needs. There are 18 standard designs to choose from, any of which can be modified to suit the customers' unique individual requirements.
"When lock-up stage of construction is approaching, I have a one-on-one consultation to assist in the selection of colour schemes, kitchen style, appliances, vanities, internal doors and any other internal fixtures and fittings included in their kit."
Together, Michael and Robyn make a welcoming, professional team, who take pride in providing personal assistance. "We stay in touch with all our customers throughout their journey, to ensure their Paal experience is positive and successful."
Paal's Melbourne display home and showroom at 259 Canterbury Road, Bayswater North is open seven days. Click here for more details