HANDY HINTS AND USEFUL INFORMATION FROM PAAL KIT HOMES
- How the wind rating for your home is calculated
- Concrete slabs have varying thermal efficiencies
- We'll help you develop your ideal site
- Your Home Project is Precisely Managed
- Landscaping to make an impression
- Collect home ideas that inspire you
- Let there be light
- Why Build with PAAL Kit Homes
- Not All Whites Are White
- The Magic Kitchen Triangle
- Find your perfect exterior colour scheme
- Your personalised home kit – just as you like it
- Paal provides home kits – and much more
- Paal is the best bushfire compliance partner
- Visit your local council first
- Ensure you build on a firm foundation
- Being wise with your house plans
- Commonly asked Home Questions
- Paal will help with your BASIX assessment
- What is Owner Building?
- Six facts you should know about kit homes
- DIY tips for building your kit home
- Learn how to become an owner builder
- Key questions to ask before choosing a kit home
- Some of the advantages of building a kit home
- Benefits of Steel Frame Kit Homes
- 10 Easy Steps to Building Your Own PAAL Kit Home
- Bushfire Flame Zone upgrade now available
- To Fully Appreciate Your New Home, You Must See it for Yourself
- Tips for Success When Building a Kit Home
- Options for Building a Kit Home
- Six Advantages of Steel Frame Kit Homes
- The NSW Owner-Builder Permit
- Four Things to Consider When Comparing Kit Homes
Your personalised home kit – just as you like it
14 April 2016
Paal is very flexible about what it offers customers in its kits, which means you are able to configure your home just as you wish.
You can change the floor plan, add to or alter the exterior, and redesign the kitchen or bathroom to suit your individual taste. As well, you can select from our almost endless range of finishes and fittings.
If you do decide to go for something else, your choices can be substituted for the normal items in the kit, with credits being given. At no stage are you compelled to take Paal’s standard inclusions.
This allows you a great deal of flexibility to customise your home and apply your own design ideas.
Paal’s interior layouts can be modified. Since the internal walls of our homes don’t support the roof frame, the rooms can be altered to make them almost any shape or size that you want them to be.
The external dimensions of our homes are also flexible. You can shrink or stretch the external walls, adding verandahs of varying depths in either straight or bullnose profiles.
Some people choose to add a covered alfresco area at the back of the house, providing a relaxed outdoor living and dining space.
Garages and carports
And of course many buyers add garages and carports, modelled to match our house designs. These additions can be single, double or free-standing.
Paal Kit Homes customers often have their own ideas about finishing details such as doors, windows and fireplaces. Our consultants are happy to discuss these and accommodate your wishes, achieving an outcome that suits both your taste and budget.