ARTICLES AND USEFUL INFORMATION FROM THE PAAL KIT HOMES UPDATE NEWSLETTER
PAAL Newsletter Archive
- PAAL is a Strong Alternative to Architect Design
- Father and son built a PAAL home together
- PAAL design adapted to rainforest setting
- Building with PAAL is a much smoother process
- Building own home was a rewarding challenge
- Traditional farmhouse charm combined
- Kit Home Finance Made Easier
- Paal will help with your BASIX assessment
- Your home project is precisely managed by Paal
- Find your perfect exterior colour scheme
- New Stanthorpe launched at Queensland event
- Traditional style, fresh ideas in new Yarra
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Stay up to date with the latest PAAL Kit Home news and updates.
Traditional style, fresh ideas in new Yarra
The Yarra home design can be adapted to fit on a narrow or wider block
Paal's new Yarra design is a fresh take on a traditional style of home. At ease in either in the country or the suburbs, the Yarra's spacious layout includes an island kitchen with an innovative floating pantry, as well as a multi-function studio or guest room.
The family area opens onto a generous alfresco, which can be used as a carport or converted into a double garage.
The three-bedroom Yarra has a flexible floor plan that can be adapted to suit a narrow block. And, of course, like all Paal homes the Yarra is designed to be easy to construct by the owner-builder or owner-manager.
Couple Build Their Own Country B&B
Peter and Dot Drinkall built a beautiful Paal home that they are using as a combined residence and bed-and-breakfast, after easily modifying a standard design in order to accommodate guests.
A retired cartographer, Peter was looking for a challenge. Owner-building a Paal home was the perfect option.