ARTICLES AND USEFUL INFORMATION FROM THE PAAL KIT HOMES UPDATE NEWSLETTER
PAAL Newsletter Archive
- Father and son built a PAAL home together
- PAAL design adapted to rainforest setting
- Building with PAAL is a much smoother process
- Building own home was a rewarding challenge
- Traditional farmhouse charm combined
- Kit Home Finance Made Easier
- Paal will help with your BASIX assessment
- Your home project is precisely managed by Paal
- Find your perfect exterior colour scheme
- New Stanthorpe launched at Queensland event
- Traditional style, fresh ideas in new Yarra
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Stay up to date with the latest PAAL Kit Home news and updates.
PAAL DESIGN ADAPTED TO RAINFOREST SETTING
One reason that retired Queensland couple Allan and Kay Tappenden chose to build with Paal was because the company allowed them to modify the standard design to suit their rural site.
They'd earlier purchased five acres of beautiful rainforest in Kin Kin - and the time had come to put it to use. Wanting to build from scratch, Allan and Kay did their research and turned to Paal.
"We wanted the kitchen and family room to be one area, looking towards the dam and rainforest trees," says Allan. "I liked the kitchen in the Paal Franklin so we borrowed from that design."
Paal home an "economical way of achieving an investment property"
Tony Crocker built his second Paal home as an investment property after earlier building with Paal for his daughter Naomi. And he says he would consider doing another one.
His latest house, a Kiama design, adjoins Tony's own home in Arcadia, a rural suburb of Sydney. Tony's daughter and her husband are living in the amended Fitzroy design that's directly behind Tony's new house.