Standard Quality Kit Home Inclusions 11/2016Standard inclusions list for our large range of easy to build PAAL kit home designs
- Council plans including site plan and specifications.
- Energy Efficiency Rating Certificate
- White Card
- Owner Builder Compliance Course
- Owner Builders Permit
2) CUSTOMISED OWNER'S MANUAL:
- Individually prepared step by step instructions, customised to customers plan.
3) STEEL FRAME
- Numbered, preassembled framing sections and roof trusses made from Hi-tensile steel.
- Your choice of colour in Corrugated pattern.
- Colorbond fascia, gutters and downpipes to floor level.
- Anti-glare aluminium thermofoil sarking.
- All hardware including brackets, silicone, rivets, etc.
- For brick veneer designs, an allowance of $1000/1000 is included to be used for your choice of bricks from a local supplier.
- Your choice of Newport or Summit Hardi Lock.
- Structural lintels for window and door openings and brick ties are included for brick veneer designs.
- Aluminium windows in a variety of colours.
- Fly-screens to all windows and sliding doors.
- Western Red Cedar windows optional.
7) EXTERNAL TRIM & DOORS:
- Feature panel front entry door.
- Heavy duty laundry door.
- Fully lined Verandahs are included as illustrated.
- Spanners, drill bits, Philips head bits, rivet gun, scoring knife, nut setters, leather gloves. A nibbler is supplied for cutting roofing sheets on hip roofs.
- R4 insulation blanket above all ceilings.
- R2 insulation bats and sarking combined in all external walls.
11) INTERNAL DOORS:
- Pre-hung door system with
hinges already fitted to doors.
- Readicote doors in Colonial
finish, suitable for painting.
- Door jambs suitable for painting.
- Door furniture
12) WARDROBES & BUILT-INS:
- Fully lined linen cupboards with four shelves in each design.
- Walk-in pantry where indicated
- Built-in wardrobes where
indicated on plans.
- Full length shelving and hanging rods supplied to all robes.
- “Silent Track” sliding doors with recessed grip handles supplied
to all robes.
13) SKIRTINGS AND ARCHITRAVES:
- 90mm Colonial floor skirting to
all rooms and built-ins (suitable
- 70mm architraves around all windows and doors. Finish as above.
- Sufficient to undercoat all internal walls and ceilings
- Premium quality Kitchen with ‘soft close’ drawers and doors.
- Overhead cupboards as indicated on plans.
- Optional: timber or polyurethane doors and panels.
16) PRIME COST (P.C.) ITEMS:
- Underbench oven and cooktop, where indicated on plans.
- Wall oven (fan forced) and cooktop where indicated on plans.
- 45 ltr stainless steel laundry tub.
- Vanity units for bathrooms and ensuites.
- Dual flush toilets.
- 24ltr/min instantaneous gas hot water heater
- Towel rails, toilet roll holders and soap holders.
- 1675mm (5’6”) bath tub where indicated on plans.
N.B. Shower screens cannot be included as they have to be accurately measured and fitted after tiling.
17) CERAMIC TILES:
- An allowance of $40/m² is included for your choice of tiles, from a local supplier. Items included are:
- Floor tiles for wet areas and laundry.
- Wall tiles for showers to 1.8m and around bath tub to 1.2m.
- Tiles above Kitchen benchtops to 400mm high.
- Tile adhesive and grout.
- Quality waterproof membrane kit to wet areas.
19) ELECTRICAL KIT:
- Double power points to all rooms
- Light fittings, switches and smoke detectors.
20) PLUMBING KIT:
- Basin sets and spouts.
- Shower arm and rose.
- Floor wastes for shower and bathroom.
- Washing machine taps.
- Cistern stops for WC’s.
- 2 Garden Hose taps.
Consultants to discuss the full range
of standard inclusions and options available.